About Me

My photo
I am a woman who is trying to continue to learn how to be a better person. The purpose of this blog is to help me to articulate my personal response to the world. This blog will allow for reflection, insight, and authentic understanding.

Friday, April 25, 2008

The Trials and Tribulations of a Theologist...

Yes, that is right- I said Theologist. My mouth was working faster than my brain yesterday in class and meant to say Theologian- but out came Theologist! Not my finest moment. C'est la vie.

I feel like I am in a bit of a standstill right now. I am anxiously awaiting and praying about where I will be sent this summer for my internship- and would have like to know yesterday. I have a friend who is involved in a painful situation right now which sends me back to revisit my own past. Yet, there seems to be a major difference in my response today, and what my response was a couple of years ago.

I would say that these situations and my own reactions allow for growth, and might even point to metaphorical allusions of spring--but snow is once again in the forecast for the weekend here in Minnesota. So forget it! I am boycotting until the sun is out once again- and Ican frolick once more in the wood by Lake Sagatagan...

1 comment:

Muse-ical Mystagogue said...

Hehe. Theologist. :)

I look forward to hearing about where you'll be going this summer!!!

Love. :)