About Me

My photo
I am a woman who is trying to continue to learn how to be a better person. The purpose of this blog is to help me to articulate my personal response to the world. This blog will allow for reflection, insight, and authentic understanding.

Thursday, April 10, 2008

It's April right...not November?

Ok- so Minnesota is in a winter storm warning watch, and the snow is pouring down, and there is also thunder and lightening. The last time I saw this kind of weather was my junior year of college- it was April 1st-Holy Thursday. I took my Shakespeare test that day, and my mentor Fr. Richard was looking over my shoulder as I answered a question incorrectly. He told me to change it and I did. I was mortified. Fr. Richard died that day very unexpectedly.

I think back to that day, and examine the weather around me and often think of the connection between life, and how weather can allude to the happenings of our life.

No comments: