About Me

My photo
I am a woman who is trying to continue to learn how to be a better person. The purpose of this blog is to help me to articulate my personal response to the world. This blog will allow for reflection, insight, and authentic understanding.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Movin' On...

I was thinking last night about the profound effect that moving can play in the lives of people. I am leaving Collegeville for the summer on Saturday morning. This will be the first time that I have left the state for longer than 3 weeks at a time. I will be gone all summer. It is an exciting time, and also a time that can potentially be filled with incredible learning. I continue to grow in my excitement for my CPE expereince. I am intrigued greatly by the union that I will be working for. I am anxious as well to learn as much as possible about the Austin area.

No comments: