About Me

My photo
I am a woman who is trying to continue to learn how to be a better person. The purpose of this blog is to help me to articulate my personal response to the world. This blog will allow for reflection, insight, and authentic understanding.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Musings


I decided to set up my blog while I was with my friend Jennifer at her home in Chicago. My internship is located in Chicago- but will take me someplace else for the majority of my summer. I am with Jennifer for our spring break/Holy Week. The time so far has been wonderful, and exciting. Coming from rural Nebraska I have to say that I am in love with public transit. This sign is posted right outside Millenium Park- and embodies the day I spent with Jennifer and Jim! It was a great day.

3 comments:

RevolutionMe said...

yay blog! I can help you edit some graphics if you want. I can't wait to go to chicago.

Laura @ Mothering Spirit said...

i love the name and can't wait to follow along on your journey towards "deliberate peace"...

Muse-ical Mystagogue said...

Huzzah!!! :) :) :) I'm so glad you're blogging, Lady G! Deliberate peace is something I could afford to embrace around here. Thanks for reminding me. :-D