About Me

My photo
I am a woman who is trying to continue to learn how to be a better person. The purpose of this blog is to help me to articulate my personal response to the world. This blog will allow for reflection, insight, and authentic understanding.

Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Back Home

So, I am back in C-Ville. Life is continuing to progress and move beyond the here and now. I was a bit miffed with my life right now. I have no fantastic story about what a fabulous time at Triduum or Easter Sunday because I WAS SICK!!! ARGH!

Things to know:
I love movies! I have to see this new one called: The Namesake. It is the story about a man who gets bogged down by his own life and cannot see past his own needs until it would seem that he has ruined his relationship with his family.

Right now I am getting ready to watch once, which has been on my list for a while. Havea great evening. Keep it peaceful!

1 comment:

Laura @ Mothering Spirit said...

So did you like Once? I'm dying to hear. I loved that movie and am pretty much addicted to the soundtrack...Also I really want to see Namesake too; maybe we need to have a serious movie marathon one of these days?

hope you're feeling a little better this morning. bernie continues to mourn your absence from class. :)